Material: Nylon, Spandexx and Copper Induced Fiber.
Size; L/XL (Fits size 6-9)
The benefits of Therapy Socks includes:
1) Better blood circulation across your feet
2) Support ankle and muscle surrounding them.
3) Reduce swelling in calf and surrounding area.
4) Help to solve Vericose Vein and Spider Vein issue
5) Help to reduce cramping of feet.
6) Less fatigue on the feet
Who should wear Therapy Socks?
1) Elderly people
2) Pregnant mothers
3) Workers that usually sits at the desks.
4) People with aching feet particulalrly thone with vericose vein, spider vein and cramp issues.
"It looks like a normal socks. DOes it really work?"
Yes it does work. Wear it for a day and feel the difference.